TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
The commercial buying and selling transactions on this website entitled nardelligioielli.it are governed by the following terms of sale, pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 185/99 on distance contracts.
1. Subjects: Supplier of services is Nardelli gioielli per amore srl located in Via S Baldacchini, 11-80100 Naples. Customer is the person who through registration to the online store, is inserted into the customer management database. By registering, the customer unconditionally accepts the general sales conditions.
2. Purpose of the service: the Supplier, through this online shop, offers the customer an electronic catalog of purchasable products. All items included in the electronic catalog are complete with pictures and technical specifications, according to what has been communicated or extracted from the guidance material issued by each supplier of Nardelli gioielli per amore Srl. Further and more detailed information and products details may be requested by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org - the customer can then view the entire electronic catalog made available to him but he will be able to make purchases only after the registration to the online store. If there are inconsistencies between what is written on the web pages, and what was said or shown in videos and images, it counts what is written. The images are made on a product sample, which can have slight differences from the replica of the sample itself.
3. Assets’ prices: The prices of the goods displayed in the electronic catalog are all inclusive of VAT, where not specified and expressed in Euro. The customer can build quote-carts that in no way guarantee the availability of the goods; in case of changes in prices, those contained in the quote-carts will not be changed. The remaining prices will instead be subject to changes without notice, based on current market quotations or any current promotions in the online shop of Nardelli gioielli per amore Srl.
4. Payment: Payment for goods purchased through the electronic catalog will be made through the following modes:
- Payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Diners, American Express) via PAYPAL secure servers
- Bank Transfer: You can pay your purchases by bank transfer reporting your will to use this payment method by selecting it in the order.
- Cash on delivery
It is very important that in the payment form you write the order’s number (generated at the time of order and received via email). The non-inclusion of the code will slow down the order’s process. Your bank can take from 4 to 6 working days to make the transfer of money; from the time of payment Nardelli gioielli per amore srl will process your order.
5. Delivery: Nardelli gioielli per amore Srl to make secure, fast and reliable its deliveries to customers has chosen technical partners of the highest quality and reliability. In the case that it is not possible to complete the delivery because there is nobody at the recipient’s address, the operator leaves a notice.
6. Right of withdrawal: Pursuant to Decree 206/05, if the customer is a consumer (namely, a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not perform the purchase by indicating in the order form to Nardelli gioielli per amore Srl a reference to VAT), he is entitled to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in the following paragraphs. The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal within 10 working days from the receipt of the goods, by sending e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to the number 0823/513623. Once we have received such notice of withdrawal, Nardelli gioielli per amore Srl will quickly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return the goods that will have to take place within 10 working days from the authorization, stating the reasons for which he exercises this right, and containing the following information:
- a) order number for which you exercise the right of withdrawal
- b) the intention to withdraw from the purchase contract
- c) detail of the articles for which it is exercised the right of withdrawal
- d) copy of the purchase document: an invoice or receipt
- e) the customer's phone number
- f) bank details of the Client: ABI, CAB, Current Account Number and holder, Credit Institute
Where the requirements expressed in points a, b, c, d, e, f would miss; the customer can not exercise the right of withdrawal.
The Customer undertakes to store, preserve and return the purchased products in the state of origin for quality and quantity, including all packaging and accessories (any certificates, warranties,manuals etc..). It is responsibility of the vendor to verify the compliance with the above requirements. The goods must be sent to the address of the seller company: Nardelli gioielli per amore-Centro orafo "Il Tari" 81025 Marcianise (CE). The shipping costs are free. Return of products which are damaged or otherwise not actually purchased from the Supplier's electronic catalog, will be returned to the sender with an increase of shipping costs. The reimbursement to the Customer will be made after the effective control of the goods for which it has been exercised the right of withdrawal, by personnel in charge of Nardelli gioielli per amore Srl. The right of withdrawal does not apply to products which lack the original packaging, that must be undamaged and must include every accessory kit (including manuals, warranties, certificates,etc).
7. Product Warranty: All products are covered by the warranty for defects of conformity, according to DL 24/02. To use the warranty, the customer will keep the invoice or receipt, which he will receive along with the ordered items. The guarantee of 24 months according to DL 24/02 applies to the product that presents a lack of conformity, provided that the product is used correctly, respecting its intended use and as provided in any technical documentation. This warranty is for the private consumer (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or he makes a purchase without indicating in the order form a reference to VAT). In case of lack of conformity, Nardelli gioielli per amore Srl provides, without costs to the customer, the restoration of conformity by repair / replacement or reduction of price, until the termination of the contract. If the defect should not be a lack of conformity in accordance with Decree 24/02, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required for the authorized assistance, and transportation costs if they are incurred by Nardelli gioielli per amore Srl.
8. Guarantees given by the Customer: The Customer guarantees, assuming any responsibility, and relieving the Supplier from any kind of detrimental consequence, that his data provided by registering to the online catalog of the Supplier and then accepting the terms of sale described here, are true and they allow the identification of those who placed them - in this case the customer - login variations for user ID password, must be communicated without delay to the Supplier by e-mail to the described address. They shall be stored in a safe place by the customer, who must also provide a valid email address for sending the confirmation of the order.
9. Communications: The customer accepts that communications from the Supplier take place via e-mail or otherwise through other electronic system. The Customer also agrees to be contacted by telephone by staff appointed by the Supplier.
10. Applicability of the law: All e- commerce services of the electronic catalog of Nardelli gioielli per amore Srl recognize the applicability of the law of the Italian State. Accordind to articles 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, the Customer declares to have acknowledged and accepted the Conditions of Sale set forth herein and in particular to have accepted those in point 7 (right of withdrawal, terms); point 7 (goods guarantees); point 8 (guarantees given by the Customer); point 10 (limitation of the Supplier's responsibility).
11. Jurisdiction: For any dispute the place of jurisdiction is that of Naples.